wiggs+dave

wedding | January 27, 2010

while i’m still in the midst of finishing up stuff from 2009, here’s one of my favorite weddings from last year that i just had to share.

wiggs+dave are literally everything you can ask for in a couple.  they’ve got great taste, beautiful, kind and most of all, they are crazy in love with each other!  it was impossible to take bad photos of them.  shout out to the girls at good taste events for pulling together this phenomenal wedding.  now, i normally don’t post too many detail shots, but i just had to share wiggs+dave’s amazing details.  i’m sure it will provide lots of inspirations for all the brides out there.

since i have been kind of lazy when it comes to blogging, here’s a super duper ginormous post to make up for all the half-a** posts i did before.  honestly, it was hard for me to narrow down which images to post, so i hope you have a couple of minutes to kill…

wiggs’ cute shoes are by hey lady.  she swear they were the most comfortable things.  i believe it!

wiggs’ fairy princess puff is from casablanca. it was so fun to photograph that dress!

letterpress by atlas & campbell

cute, petite cupcakes by look cupcake

one of the most unique things about wiggs+dave’s wedding was that they served breakfast food for dinner as breakfast is their favorite meal.  not to mention, wiggs said it also saved them some money!

22 Comments »

22 Responses to “wiggs+dave”

1. so pretty!

Posted by: serena on January 27th, 2010 at 4:27 pm
  2. Yvonne, you are an amazing photographer! You keep getting better and better. Once my fiance and I have decided on a date, we’re going to have you photograph our wedding. Talk to you soon.

Posted by: Michele C on January 27th, 2010 at 4:40 pm
  3. OMG! Beautiful photographs! Beautiful couple! Just beautiful!

Posted by: Kate on January 27th, 2010 at 4:42 pm
  4. Crying! I’m crying. Those are beautiful…you have such a good eye for putting together images. You know who I love almost as much as Dave? You guys. :)

Posted by: Wiggs (The Beholder) on January 27th, 2010 at 6:04 pm
  5. [...] Yvonne Wong, has been putting together the mother of all awesome wedding posts for me. Check it out. God I love [...]

Posted by: Well would you lookie here… « The Beholder on January 27th, 2010 at 6:07 pm
  6. A fairytale wedding complete with a true princess!

Posted by: Rita Garcia on January 27th, 2010 at 7:31 pm
  7. Just beautiful and I love Court in the Square! The breakfast food idea is pretty neat too!

Posted by: Nara on January 29th, 2010 at 12:33 am
  8. The top black-and-white shot in the limo … ooooooooh, my. Tells such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing these.

Posted by: Susan on January 30th, 2010 at 12:54 pm
  9. Wow! I know it was a wonderful day for all of you. Great presentation!

Posted by: Helen on January 31st, 2010 at 5:19 pm
  10. Your photo’s are stunningly beautiful! So glad I came across your website.

Posted by: Keri Pinzon on January 31st, 2010 at 10:38 pm
  11. Awesome work…again.

Posted by: joseph on February 1st, 2010 at 12:24 pm
  12. Simply Stunning! The beautiful yellow colors here and there really make an impact!

Posted by: Valerie on February 1st, 2010 at 2:30 pm
  13. Wonderful wedding photography~ I’m sure the couple is very happy with the images. Well done!

Posted by: Patti Wallington on February 2nd, 2010 at 5:30 pm
  14. Your work is so good.

Posted by: James on February 2nd, 2010 at 5:44 pm
  15. Wow, these were BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that last one, amazing. And the one with the guys jogging past. ;)

Posted by: Beka on February 23rd, 2010 at 6:44 pm
  16. [...] (Publicola) I think the title says it all — check it out if you like Persian Hip-Hop.BLOGSWiggs + Dave (Yvonne Wong Photography) I know it’s from back in January, but I just found the post and had [...]

Posted by: The New Pioneer Square- Pioneer Square in the News – Blog Title on March 8th, 2010 at 10:20 am
  17. OOhhh my Lord!! I didn’t expect it, but I’m totally in love with this couple. Beautiful beautiful beautiful love thay have/share indeed!!

Posted by: Carmie on March 13th, 2010 at 2:45 am
  18. Beautiful photography! What a stunning wedding, it’s all the things I love! What a stylish and creative couple :)

Posted by: Tanya Williams on March 17th, 2010 at 10:34 pm
  19. LOVELY!!! Look so happiness the Bride XD

Posted by: Michelle j on April 6th, 2010 at 9:00 pm
  20. Super Nice ,, also i like your style ….. hope can see more from you . Well done …

Ray.L

Posted by: Ray.L on May 13th, 2010 at 7:37 am
  21. [...] wiggs+dave at Yvonne Wong Photography, a Seattle Wedding + … [...]

Posted by: Seattle Wedding Limo – Washington DC Limo Thrill Rides on November 20th, 2010 at 9:53 pm
  22. […] friends with my couples and watch their story grow. meet sweet little clara, the newest chapter to wiggs+dave’s […]

Posted by: the neverending story at  Yvonne Wong Photography, a Seattle Wedding + Portrait Photographer. on April 22nd, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Comments